Friday, June 25, 2010

Time Wasters

I'm jobless, all the laundry is done, the house is (mostly) clean and The Hubby isn't home. So what do I do? I spend all day on the internet.

Here is my first edition of Time Wasters for everyone else who is bored, too.

Time Waster 1: Watch one Fail Blog YouTube video after another like these ones below. Yes, there really are people this stupid in the world. (Thanks for sharing, Rebecca!)



Time Waster 2: Head over to Cake Wrecks and hope that my baked goods never end up on that blog.

Time Waster 3: Catalog Living gives you "A look into the exciting lives of the people who live in your catalogs."

Oh dear, our Q-Tip decanter is almost 1/5th depleted. (left bottom basket)

I hope I won't be jobless much longer. I have a job interview next Tuesday at a local elementary school as an educational aide. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

LOL at the cake hahahaha


..what is oozing out of our ground?