Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Hubby's New Workout


Last night, Bella ran into the back door when she slid on the doormat after going potty . She was going nuts and was trying to rub her butt on the ground.

I knew exactly what this meant: She had poop stuck on her little hiney. Every now and then she accidentally eats my long hair and a piece of her poop hangs off her butt on a strand of my hair. And then I have to pull out the turd with my hand and a paper towel.

Yes, all of this is too graphic, but I just wanted you to know how much I love Bella. And that this dog would never survive on her own.

Also, The Hubby would never be capable of doing it himself. Silly man.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

hahaha she looks so bored....

Tiffany said...

Your description of Bella reminds me of a child: she comes running to you at the first sign of trouble. Hope you like wiping baby butts with poo too!

And I think my own fat cat curls are doing wonders for my biceps! :)

littletulip said...

This post made me laugh. That "hanging turd" also happens to Levi sometimes and he runs around like a maniac. I think he thinks the turd is chasing him or something.