Saturday, August 21, 2010

Not Lovin' It

I received the most awful news the other day. Apparently there is dairy in McDonald's fries!

WHAT THE F?!

It seems that I am way behind on this because this was in the news back in 2006. I found out through Facebook...again. Vegetarians were angry because they were secretly eating fries made with beef extract while lactose intolerant people and those with gluten allergies were getting sick without knowing why.

I knew that McDonald's is probably one of the least healthy things that I put into my body, but I thought it was fine considering that I only have it once in awhile. I'm not the type to count calories, anyway. But I always avoided dairy!

And fries were my absolute favorite menu item!




This is the ingredient list for French Fries and my other favorite Chicken McNuggets taken directly from their website. Milk in both! This is a disaster!
List of some things I cannot eat that I once loved to eat: ice cream, butter, ranch dressing, Caesar salad dressing, yogurt, pudding, milk chocolate, cheese, frosting, cakes, McDonald's fries, ....

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Vegetarians were angry because they were secretly eating fries made with beef extract

hahahahahhahaha i feel bad for laughing but thats funny to me