Monday, September 27, 2010

Do I Really Need Another Excuse to Bake?

Our Company Family Readiness Group is having a bake sale next month to raise money. We are going to have it at the bank on post on a pay day and hope that people feel a little more generous. 

I made this mock up sign to post as advertisement. The sketches are shaky since Bella decided to nudge my right arm as I was drawing. I know my cookie looks more like an orange...I wish my drawing skills were as good as Jessie's from Cake Spy!

I've collected some new recipes I want to try to make besides my usual triple chocolate brownies.

I can go with a Halloween theme:
Monster Cupcakes
Spider Bites

Web Cookies
Halloween Whoopie Pies

Who doesn't like the combination of chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows?: 
S'mores on a Stick
S'mores Cookies

 Will patriotic cookies sell faster?:
Stars and Stripes Cookies
Red, White and Blue Stars

 Maybe we should have some non-chocolate options. Believe it or not, some people don't like chocolate!:
Raspberry Cream Sandwich Cookies
Raspberry Lemon Whoopie Pies

 Are these too fancy?
Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies
Chocolate Nutella Turnovers

 Or should I go classic with a twist?: 
Chocolate Chip and Toffee Shortbread Cookies
Red Velvet Cake Balls
Would you go to my bake sale if you could?

3 comments:

shirley said...

you should have a bake sale when you guys get home, all of them look amazing!

Rebecca said...

why does the brownie look so troubled

Debbie said...

^
^

LOL, that's what I was thinking. Well, at first I thought the brownie was a paper bag. But after I was informed it was a brownie, I was like, wow, he really doesn't believe in his own deliciousness.