Thursday, September 2, 2010

Straight to the Hips

As I have mentioned before, I am not a good enough baker or chef to come up with my own recipes, but I like to share recipes that have worked for me. I apologize for the poor quality in pictures as these were taken with my old camera months ago.

The following recipes are wonderful because they use few ingredients and are so simple to make.

Just dump five ingredients into a pan, bake for 40 minutes, and you get sweet satisfaction. I made this for our first dinner party and it was a hoot. It didn't hurt that we served delicious ice cream and Cool Whip on the side.

Anything with Nutella is great in my book, but Nutella in breakfast form makes you feel a little less guilty for eating chocolate so early in the morning.

So ooey, gooey and chewy that you ignore your brain telling you to stop eating. Perfect when paired with a tall glass of [soy] milk.
Individual cheesecake bites with a single Oreo cookie as its crust. Sometimes, I am glad that I am lactose intolerant or I would probably be twenty pounds heavier.

Happy Eating!

No comments: