Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sh*t My Dog Ruined 2

The Hubby and I went to run some errands today. I love that he always has to list "Relax" on his to-do lists as if that is something he will forget to do if he doesn't write it down. We thought we would leave Bella in the backyard instead of her crate because she was left outside all the time with Penny.

BIG MISTAKE

While we were out, The Hubby kept saying, "I hope Bella is still there when we get back" jokingly. When we pulled up to our house, he said, "Is that Bella?" I didn't believe him until I saw our Labrador crossing the street. Who knows how long she was roaming the neighborhood?

Here is the damage:
 And here she is trying to break out again through her new hole.
 What am I going to do with this girl?
 Think we can get away with this when they check the house for damages when we move? Who am I kidding? There is no way we are getting our security deposit back.
This is what the door leading from the laundry room to the garage looks like. She used to be locked up in there when we left the house.  
 The little terror will always be locked in her crate from here on out.


But, really. How long can you actually be angry at a dog with this face?

See Sh*t My Dog Ruined Part One here

No comments: