Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
Sunday, August 29, 2010
And when she gets like this, there is no choice but to take her out to do her business and then feed her kibble.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
We treated ourselves to a matinée movie one afternoon. Each ticket was only $6.50. Score! I asked The Hubby to look up the showtimes for the new Will Ferrel and Mark Walhberg movie he wanted to see. As he was scrolling down the page, I stopped him when I saw Expendables and told him that the next movie time was 3:25pm.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
The following pre-made foods contain gluten, unless they are marked "Gluten-Free" on the label.
These Ingredients Contain Gluten
These ingredients contain gluten, unless marked "Gluten-Free" on the label. Always read the ingredients on the label and check with the manufacturer to determine whether or not they are safe.
These Ingredients and Foods May Contain Gluten
These ingredients may or may not contain gluten. Always read the ingredients on the label and check with the manufacturer to determine whether or not they are safe.
Monday, August 23, 2010
- Determined whether to kill it or trap it. I decided that trapping it would not be a viable option because The Hubby will not be coming home until Sunday.
- Grabbed my camera.
- Grabbed one of The Hubby's shoes. I used his because I needed a sturdy shoe, not because I didn't want any spider guts on mine. *cough*
- Screamed again because I had forgotten how large it was.
- Became thankful that it didn't seem to be moving. Bella was barking at me trying to get me to let her in and it did not seem to budge.
- Did a warrior cry and slammed the shoe down on the intruder.
- Congratulated myself for a job well done, but squirmed a little bit because I then saw a smaller spider move across the floor.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
I knew that McDonald's is probably one of the least healthy things that I put into my body, but I thought it was fine considering that I only have it once in awhile. I'm not the type to count calories, anyway. But I always avoided dairy!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Thursday, August 19, 2010
My favorite site is Retail Me Not. They always have great promotional codes for free cards or prints at Shutterfly, free bags or shipping at Victoria's Secret, and even free Cinastix when you order online with Domino's. Never make an online purchase without first checking Retail Me Not.
- rent/mortgage payments
- electricity bill
- gas bill (if applicable)
- water bill
- lawn maintenance
- cable/television bill
- internet bill
- cell phone bill (unless you piggyback on your parent's plan like we do)
- renter's/homeowner's insurance
- car insurance
- personal property insurance
- health insurance (thank you, Army, for free health insurance)
- gas for the car
- vet bills if you have a dog (and hopefully you don't have one as messed one as Bella)
- yard work
- taking out the trash
- washing the car
- changing out the air filter and the refrigerator filter
- scrubbing down toilets, showers, tubs
- wiping down furniture, counters, mirrors, windows
- picking up dog shit
- feeding the dog
- bathing the dog
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
- Bella makes a lot of noise at night. For whatever reason, she is the itchiest when we are trying to sleep. I have her bed next to my side so that I can nudge her throughout the night in an attempt to make her stop before The Hubby notices.
- I try not to move too much in order to keep from disturbing The Hubby because I know that his sleep is more valuable than my own since he works and I just lounge all day. The Hubby told me to stop worrying about this, but I can't seem to help it.
- He hogs the bed and I'm left with my little corner.
- The Hubby talks in his sleep. Some of the award winners include: "We can't cross until everyone else does. We aren't the only ones in this room!","dismount artillery", and (my personal favorite) "FUCK!" At least he isn't as bad as the Sleep Talkin' Man.
- He hits me in his sleep, typically in the face. One time he elbowed me so hard in the nose that he woke up from the impact. I proceeded to groan loudly in a fetal position. The next day, we went shopping.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Step 7: The most important step! Take fork and eat brownie directly from pan.