Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Not Poop

I thought we had a FRG meeting scheduled this past Saturday so I baked cookies to bring for the dessert potluck. But it turns out that the meeting isn't until next weekend so I was left with a bunch of cookies and no one to eat them. NOT good for my diet, mind you.

I tried to make Homemade Thin Mints, a recipe from Ming Makes Cupcakes


I couldn't help but laugh when I saw what my cookie dough logs looked like after chilling them in the refrigerator for two hours. Poop! I'm serving poop to people?!


I didn't cover the baked cookies with mint chocolate because it was too much trouble so I can't tell you whether or not they taste like the classic Girl Scout cookies. I can tell you that they're definitely not healthy at all because they're full of butter and sugar.

Counting calories is not fun, kiddos! Otherwise all the poop cookies would be in my tummy right now instead of sitting in tupperware, waiting to be tossed tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joana said...

That definitely requires some will power to throw cookies away- way to go!