Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Crash! (The Answers)

Here are the answers from Monday's post. Spencer was the only one that participated, and although he answered every question incorrectly, he still gets a virtual high five because I'm cool like that. Don't leave me hangin', bro.

1. Who/what caused the incident? Improper installation and a strong wind knocked the entire thing down.
2. Who installed the curtain rod in the first place? Surprisingly, it was The Hubby. But I supervised so I supposed I am to blame, too.
3. How long do you think it will be until that curtain will be fixed? I've been ordered by the Lieutenant to leave it for until he gets back. No problemo, sir. That was my original plan, anyway.


Also, I'm really missing home right now. I'm going to try to make it to May (or July, eep!) until I see my precious California and all its wonderful residents and foods again. I've never felt the need to go to the beach until I moved far, far away from it. Ah, to play some beach volleyball again...

Source: etsy.com via Min on Pinterest

1 comment:

Spencer said...

aw yeah first place!