12 by 2012
Twelve things I want to accomplish by 2012:
1. Do some form of exercise every single day, rendering the use of Spanx unnecessary.
2. Sew at least two articles of clothing.
3. Keep the house clean in case Ellen DeGeneres ever decides to surprise us with a trip to Hawaii.
4. Sleep before midnight on weekdays.
5. Work at least three half days and two full days each week.
6. Walk Bella daily.
7. Read five books.
8. Bake Poblano Cilantro Cornbread.
9. Go (mostly) Paleo for a week.
10. Be able to run for two miles without stopping.
11. Make a yarn wreath for our door.
12. Learn how to walk in heels.