Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Batman Channeled

My friend, who naively thinks the mask shields his true identity, channeled his inner Batman last night...with the help of a 50% off costume that is. Thanks for the laughs, friend. And boy were the laughs loud and hearty!

video
Take 1

video
Take 6 (after blowing his nose)

P.S. I told him that I really wanted to get a Wonder Woman costume this year and he immediately thought of gathering a group of friends and dressing up as the Justice League. I have to say that I did not deny the possible awesomeness of this collaboration (of mostly Asian superheroes).

source
video

3 comments:

Spencer said...

lol a guy who dresses up like a bat clearly has issues

Rebecca said...

^ word.. what a weirdo


anyways i call dibs on flash for next year

Spencer said...

Btw was that guy sick? Cause it sounds like he might have been sick. Maybe that's something you should mention. I dunno just saying