Sunday, April 8, 2012

But I Like Red and Green!


The Hubby and I went shopping on Friday at the Outlets because he was due for some new summer clothes. We can tell already that it is going to be a hot and miserable summer.

 He purchased two polos from one store and two regular t-shirts from another. When we came home I made him try them both on so that I could throw them in the wash. As soon as he tore off the tags I noticed that he bought two red shirts and two green shirts.

"You know red is my favorite color and I like green, too."

This is one of the many differences between a man and a woman. When I buy something new, I go through my entire wardrobe in my head and ask myself the following questions: 1) Do I already have something similar in my closet? 2) What can I match this with? 3) Do I need this?

Apparently, all The Hubby asks himself is: "Do I like this color?"

At least he waited for a good sale.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

"We can tell already that it is going to be a hot and miserable summer, until my sister comes visit me in September."

There; fixed that for you.