Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Eight


The Hubby and I are celebrating our eighth anniversary today. He thinks it's not our real anniversary, but I think our dating anniversary is more meaningful to me than our wedding anniversary. 
I've been in love with the same man for a third of my life. Not many others can say the same. 
I still miss him when he goes to work every morning. Heck, I miss him even when we're not in the same room together when he is home. Is that crazy?
We're stronger than ever, and we can't wait to see what lies ahead of us.

So happy anniversary, Hubby. This one's worth celebrating.


4 comments:

Shirley said...

Happy Anniversary you two! <3

Victory Carmichael said...

That's precious! Happy Anniversary to you two (:

Mimi and CC Cabana said...

Happy eight years! This is your "bronze" anniversary. Maybe that means you should go get a spray tan together?!

Rebecca said...

LOVE this. I seriously brag about you two all the time to doubters of marriage and love. favorite couple :)