Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CA Day 5: Dog Play and Scardino's

Bella and Riley are hilarious when they are playing. My sister sent me these videos of the two of them romping in the backyard. This was a normal thing for them to do every morning. Unfortunately, the wet dew made for very muddy paws.

video


video

Our fifth day in California was reserved for Hubby's side of the family. Hubby bought dinner for everyone and he chose Scardino's Pizza, a childhood favorite. I loved watching old mustached men making pizzas from scratch.



Scardino's is the epitome of a hole in the wall joint. You always know that those places serve the best food.



I wasn't able to enjoy the cheesy goodness of pizza so I ate the extremely fresh family sized sandwich.


It was a night of good food and even better company.


And of course some lounging with the house pups.

No comments: