Friday, March 8, 2013

Hubby's 26th


My wonderful husband turned 26 yesterday! He was such a brat that he asked to open his gifts the day before so his birthday was not particularly exciting. I gave him a shirt from our new favorite band, Run River North (previously known as Monsters Calling Home), a video game that he's been wanting, and a box of his favorite candies.

We took quite a bit of time getting an annual birthday hat family picture that I was somewhat satisfied with enough to post. Bella was of course so excited for this that she fell asleep.


Hubby didn't want to have any cake like I made him last year since he's apparently watching his figure this year. Instead, I woke up at 0545 to make him his favorite cookies before leaving for work. I also bought him some ice cream cupcakes as portion control. I didn't have any birthday candles so I had to use a vanilla scented one. I'm a terrible wife!

Here's a series of pictures of The Hubby not wanting any more pictures taken of him.

animated gifs

Happy birthday, Hubby! We love you tons!

1 comment:

Mimi and CC Cabana said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! That's really nice of you to wake up so early to make cookies.