Friday, March 1, 2013

Photo Dump

A collection of pictures from my phone, both old and new.

1. We drove two hours on a Friday evening to take Bella to the dog park in Austin. She would rather sit with us than play with other dogs.
2. After work cuddlefest.

1. Work shoes.
2. One of Hubby's Christmas gifts to me back in December.
3. We found a Yogurtland in Texas. They have dairy-free options now, too!
4. Hubby had peonies delivered to me at work for Valentine's Day. They're not even in season!

1. Bella came over from the other side of the room as soon as I set the fabric down to cut.
2. Running around at a dog park means baths. Sorry, girl.
3. Bella has been so attached to The Hubby now that he spends more time with her.
4. Someone wouldn't stop chewing her paw so I had to put a sock on it.

No comments: