Friday, October 3, 2014

Dear Baby: It's 2am and I'm Hungry

This post was written on May 3rd, 2014.

I now wake up at 12 am, 2am, and 5am for potty breaks every single night. Then, my alarm goes off at 6am so that I can be ready for work. I was finally adapting to this schedule. Your dad makes fun of me because I literally roll out of bed so that I can do this.

But for the past two days I've been waking up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep because of starvation. Last night, I was craving more Taco Bell. I even woke up Dad to tell him. He offered to pick some up for me, but I couldn't do that to him even though I really needed Taco Bell.

Instead, I went downstairs and devoured everything I could find in the kitchen. A hardboiled egg, three tangerines, some honeydew melon, and a few rolls of Hawaiian bread did the trick.


I'm someone who requires at least nine hours of sleep to function well. I'm so thankful that this is a long weekend where I can hopefully catch up on some rest.

Faithful Bella follows me downstairs and sits with me. I have a feeling she'll be up with me for all the 2am feedings for you when you're finally here.

Luv,
Mom

No comments: