Our floors are rarely clean because of Bella's constant shedding even though I try to Swiffer pretty often.
I came out to the living room this morning and spotted this on our floors. At first I thought it was something Bella dragged in from the backyard, but then I looked closer.
Aha! This mud is a perfect match to the tread on The Hubby's combat boots! That's it! No more shoes in the house.
Did you notice my profile description to the top right? It reads: "A young wife trying to figure out life with a husband who comes home in muddy combat boots and a dog who smells distinctly like Fritos." This has never been more true than this morning.
I knew I should have asked for a steam mop for my birthday! Edit: This is how much fur I picked up this morning after "Swiffering". It's amazing that Bella has any left on her body.
And this is the note I left on the door from the garage into the laundry room for The Hubby. Kinda hoping that he has to pay me back in back rubs though...
Comments