Thursday, February 23, 2012

Armed and Dangerous

The Hubby didn't feel safe in the home without some sort of weapon.
That's what the Army does to you.
A knife wasn't enough.
The giant wooden stick I grabbed from the closet was definitely not enough.
So he bought a gun.
I'm scared of guns. 
When we lived in Georgia we had a roommate who left guns on the coffee table.
I do not like guns.


Fast forward to this past weekend.
The Hubby took me to a shooting range.
He showed me exactly what I had to do.
I fired my first bullet. 
I screamed.
I threw the gun back on the table.
I tried again.
And it was awesome.


A friend told me that she thought the video would be of me freaking out.
The Hubby thought I would freak out, too.
But, no. 
I rocked it. 
For my first time, anyway.


Can we please go again?


4 comments:

Shirley said...

Min you rock! I guess B is pretty cool too haha.

Shirley said...

Min you rock! I guess B is pretty cool too haha.

Shirley said...

Min you rock! I guess B is pretty cool too haha.

Mimi and CC Cabana said...

Your post reminds me of the latest episode of Modern Family. Do you watch that? I love how pleased you look with yourself after the last shot. It looks like a "blast", ha ha!