Sunday, June 26, 2011

Forgive Me


Forgive me. I think you will agree that spending time with my husband is a good reason to stop blogging. I've completely lost any muscle definition I may have had previous to his R&R, but at least we got plumper together. The Hubby has about eight more months to get into beach ready shape. I, however, only have one.

But ice cream with fresh baked cookie brownie bars tastes so good...

I'm going to enjoy these last few hours with him while I can. I've been so spoiled by a man who cooks, cleans, does the dishes, feeds the dog, takes out the trash, and doesn't mind my constant leaning on him on the couch.. Oh, and today he said, "You should go buy more clothes before you go to California."

Yeah. I have the best husband ever.

He's easy on the eyes, too.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

belinda said...

precious :)