Friday, June 10, 2011

Underdogs

Jimmy Kimmel's Game Night specials are always a good laugh, guaranteed.




Definitely missing the Lakers in the NBA Finals this year, but I am surprisingly invested in the Dallas team. Underdogs for the win! Is it bad that I'm slightly thankful that The Hubby isn't home because if he were home there would be no way I would be able to watch the Finals at all? The only time he watches sports is for the Army vs. Navy game every December. 

People always seem surprised when they learn that I enjoy watching basketball. I like sports that are high scoring and fast paced. The past four games have been wonderfully intense. I don't think I'll be able to watch the last two, but I'll be rooting for Dallas. They are the lesser evil and I've always been a fan of old man Kidd and I'm starting to be a believer of Dirk.




I have to admit that I didn't know what Bosh looked like before these games, even though he's one of The Big Three. He reminds me of one of the aliens from Space Jam, although he more closely resembles an ostrich according to the internet. Either way, he an his boys need to go down.

Have I become a Texan? Maybe just for the Finals.

2 comments:

Kenny said...

I very strongly approve of this post.

belinda said...

the jimmy kimmel video was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!