Saturday, December 4, 2010

One of the most depressing and stressful things you can do with your husband is help him pack for deployment. Although his departure is still months away, The Hubby was required to follow a packing list and stuff two large bags to the brim. 

He did this last minute, of course, but in his defense, he was not given much of a heads up. Unfortunately, we were lacking many items from his list, which slightly concerns me. At least the missing items were simply extra PT uniforms and gloves and not body armor or something like that.


Wait, what do you mean you're leaving for a year?! Well I'm coming, too!


I'm just going to lie here and you can take me with you. I have a super nose and can keep you warm at night.


Oh, you say that you need me here to take care of Mommy? I guess I can do that for you...

No comments: