Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hakuna Matata

I went with my friends to watch the limited screening of the Disney classic "The Lion King" in 3D last Friday. It's amazing how I can still laugh at the same jokes I laughed at as a child. I don't know how people expected me to not sing. If I hear a Disney song, I'm going to sing, darn it! I am not ashamed to admit that I have 125 classic Disney songs on CDs in my car. Full blast, baby.

Source: mayanrocks.com via Min on Pinterest

I can't wait to share with our children all the classic Disney movies. They are in for quite a treat!

P.S. Did you know I played Zazu in our 7th grade production of "The Lion King"? I was terrible, but that play is the reason why I know every line in the movie and all the lyrics for every song. It's a gift and a curse.

No comments: