Monday, January 30, 2012

Disney x 3


We love Disneyland. Don't you? It feels like home to us. 
I love how Disneyland is still decorated for the holidays, but everyone is dressed in shorts and t-shirts. 
I miss California.


We were able to go three times during our trip to CA thanks to the military discounted tickets. Because we had three days to enjoy the Disney magic, we were able to take our time and enjoy all of our favorite rides and sit down to savor each meal. 


The Hubby was the only one hitting any of the targets. I am a terrible shot, but that's no surprise.


The two of us hit up all of the big rides. Splash Mountain was especially thrilling because my husband held up my arms during the drop.


We ate tons of food and gave Disney plenty of our money. The Hubby and I ate famous corn dogs, had some beignets while sipping on mint julep at the Mint Julep Bar, hunted for cream cheese stuffed pretzels, but settled for Mickey shaped pretzels instead, munched on a hearty breakfast at the River Belle Terrace, and snacked on cookies from the newly opened Jolly Holiday Bakery.

Our best meal of all, however, was at Ariel's Grotto. The Hubby and I were so excited to watch the World of Color show that we purchased a dining option that also reserved special viewing spots for us. Although it was a bit pricey, it was a really delicious dinner and it was nice to sit down away from the crowds after a long day. (Review of meal here


A couple of my pass holder friends joined us for a little bit our first night. I embarrassed them with my camera extender, a gift from my sister.


Now, with the camera extender, we can go from taking pictures like this:


...to nice ones like this without my pesky arm in the way.


There was a little bit of a learning curve though...




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

HAHA i almost forgot about the extender. the last picture is HILARIOUS