Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Motivation

Source: the17thman.typepad.com via Min on Pinterest


Honestly, keeping up with The Hubby is my main motivation for exercising. I ran another mile yesterday which means that it wasn't a fluke. I had to push myself much harder this time around though and had to fight the urge to quit. Perhaps it's time for me to invest in a really nice running shoe (and a great sports bra) since it looks like I have found my new hobby. Something to look forward to when I get my next paycheck!

2 comments:

Mimi and CC Cabana said...

Good shoes and a good sports bra are essential! Do you run with an MP3 player? Music helped me a lot when I first started running.

Min said...

Mimi, I do run with music or sometimes an audiobook and it definitely helps! I'm excited ti get some good gear so that I can improve. Thanks for the advice!