Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nanny McBella

Source: flickr.com via Min on Pinterest





I have slight baby fever. We are NOT planning on having kids anytime soon, but when I see pictures like this I can't help but think about how cute it will be to see Bella with Future Kiddo. I already know how great she is with kids, which makes me even more excited to have children.

But then I think about how my limit with my friends' children is two hours and how I really want a nice wardrobe. I'm definitely still too selfish to be a good parent right now. For now, I can swoon over teeny tiny baby clothes and adorable pictures of dogs with babies.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Great posts! I'm finally catching up on your blog. Miss you!

Min said...

Shirley! Did you get rid of your Facebook? I need your new address!