Monday, October 11, 2010

Recipe Cards

My sister thoughtfully organized for all the women at my bridal shower to share favorite recipes and notes to me and stored them in a large photo album. Since then, I have been collecting recipes and writing them down on free printable recipe cards that I found on the internet. I thought I would share my favorites.

Baker's Best Friend Recipe Cards

Milk and Cookies

Lemon Recipe Cards

Recipe Card Maker

Triangle Recipe Card

May I suggest storing your cute recipe cards in either this binder with printable cover and spine via Prudent Baby?

Or this retro turquoise Martha Stewart recipe box?

1 comment:

Recipe Cards said...

Hello friends,

All recipe cards are looking so attractive. These recipe cards are my favourite cards. Thanks for sharing it.....