Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Brain Dump

Random thoughts, happenings and rants:

I don't know how to explain this...

  • Rediscovered the greatness of Britney recently. Thank you, "Glee".
  • The Hubby knows the lyrics of *NSYNC and Spice Girls better than I do.
  • Thank goodness for our Ninja Master Prep. It shaved down the prep time for Oreo truffles by at least 45 minutes. Kudos.
  • The cost of ingredients for the bake sale probably does not cover the profits. But at least I have something to do with my spare time now.
  • Currently being continuously kicked by a spoiled dog on the couch. -->
  • Day 3 of The Husbandless Month almost completed. No tears, although almost had a breakdown while shopping at the PX today.
  • Currently addicted to "Friday Night Lights". Makes me want to check out a high school football game here in Texas. There are numerous scenes where they just drive in the middle of nowhere. They definitely filmed on location. 
  • New neighbors have dogs. Dogs that like to howl into the night. And day. Why can't Labradors howl?
  • Found a phone in the parking lot today and was able to find its owner by making several phone calls. Glad to make a difference in somebody's day.
  • I can't believe Audrina left "DWTS" before Palin's daughter. Do you agree with me, Nana?
  • Will have an overnight visitor tomorrow. Welcome back, Penny!
  • Was fairly satisfied with having Netflix instead of cable until I discovered that I would not be able to watch any Lakers games until the Playoffs. 
  • Dessert week including bake sale recaps scheduled for next week. 

4 comments:

Spencer said...

you actually want your dog to how?? im always embarrassed when my dog barks through the night

Spencer said...

howl*

Min said...

I think her howling would be less annoying than her screeching barks.

Tiffany said...

Try dealing with deep labby barks throughout the night/early morning... it can be frightening to wake up to that. :)