Random thoughts, happenings and rants:
|I don't know how to explain this...|
- Rediscovered the greatness of Britney recently. Thank you, "Glee".
- The Hubby knows the lyrics of *NSYNC and Spice Girls better than I do.
- Thank goodness for our Ninja Master Prep. It shaved down the prep time for Oreo truffles by at least 45 minutes. Kudos.
- The cost of ingredients for the bake sale probably does not cover the profits. But at least I have something to do with my spare time now.
- Currently being continuously kicked by a spoiled dog on the couch. -->
- Day 3 of The Husbandless Month almost completed. No tears, although almost had a breakdown while shopping at the PX today.
- Currently addicted to "Friday Night Lights". Makes me want to check out a high school football game here in Texas. There are numerous scenes where they just drive in the middle of nowhere. They definitely filmed on location.
- New neighbors have dogs. Dogs that like to howl into the night. And day. Why can't Labradors howl?
- Found a phone in the parking lot today and was able to find its owner by making several phone calls. Glad to make a difference in somebody's day.
- I can't believe Audrina left "DWTS" before Palin's daughter. Do you agree with me, Nana?
- Will have an overnight visitor tomorrow. Welcome back, Penny!
- Was fairly satisfied with having Netflix instead of cable until I discovered that I would not be able to watch any Lakers games until the Playoffs.
- Dessert week including bake sale recaps scheduled for next week.