Monday, June 11, 2012

Gone Renegade (Again!)

I was lucky enough to go to the Renegade Craft Fair in Austin for a second time. The talent of these amazing artists continues to astound me. Last year, I mainly focused on getting more art prints for the house. I didn't go into the fair this year with anything in mind, but I went armed with cash and was looking for inspiration. 


I came away with this pair of earrings from one of my favorite bloggers, Oh, Hello Friend. The set up of her booth was so gorgeous. I would have also loved to purchase these items from her booth:




I added to my jewelry box these sweet red heart stud earrings from tru.che.


CakeSpy has the cutest cards. I chose this unicorn/cupcake one simply because it makes me smile.


I had been looking to complete our guest bathroom with the perfect print for quite some time now. Little Low Studio had such beautiful prints that it was difficult to just choose one. The pink and brown hues match well with our shower curtain and light wood cabinets. 


Caitlin also has another shop called Feb10 Design and they have the cutest nursery prints, all of which are currently on sale. If only we were having a baby! The artist is also offering 15% off right now for Little Low Studio because it is brand new.



I also admired the work of so many other artists. These are just a few of my favorites:




If you're fortunate enough to have a Renegade Craft Fair near you, go go go! You'll discover wonderful new artists and probably score some deals because most of them sell their products for a few dollars cheaper plus you don't have to pay for shipping. Admission is free, too!

No comments: