Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Member of the Pack


No, this sweet puppy is not ours. She's my new niece! My sister has been wanting to adopt a fur baby for quite some time now and she finally found the perfect one for her on Sunday. 

One-year old Ms. Riley was rescued from the shelter and apparently is the most obedient untrained dog ever. She already knows how to heel, doesn't make a peep, doesn't mind the crate, and understands when someone tells her, "No."

I can't wait to meet her, and I'm sure Bella will get along with her new cousin just splendidly.


I think we're all obsessed with her scruffy Muppet face.


Congrats on your new daughter, Sister and Boyfriend!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh my gosh she's soooooo cute!

Mimi and CC Cabana said...

She really is a muppet! Adorable!! Kudos to your sister for getting a shelter dog. I want a Riley dog, too!! Are there any siblings?!?