Monday, April 4, 2011

Good Deed #1

I am going to try to do as many good deeds as I can. This can be something as simple as holding a door for somebody else or going out of my way to help someone else. I'm blogging about these acts in hopes to inspire others to think about what else they can do to make another person's day a little bit better.


Today in the Target parking lot, I saw an elderly woman reaching down to the bottom of her cart to pick up a pack of water bottles. I asked her if I could help her, and she was more than happy to have some assistance. I placed the water bottles in her trunk, and also offered to put her cart back for her. I then told her to have a good evening and left her smiling, but she was also visibly confused.

Acts of kindness should not be shocking to anyone. Let's change this.

No comments: