Thursday, April 28, 2011

This Week...





Sunday: Decided to wage a war with the weeds in my backyard and lost.
Monday: Lunch at Panda Express with my husband's boss' boss' wife. FRG has taken over my life. Began a search for some unsweetened shredded coconut.
Tuesday: Dog sitting. No unsweetened shredded coconut in Store #2. Finished a book and started another. Had a night out with some great ladies at a yucky Mexican restaurant and resisted eating even a single chip. I prepared by eating a veggie burger beforehand in order to stick with my diet. Yay me!
Wednesday: Dog sitting. Routine oil change turned into a nightmare and now I'm on a hunt for new tires at a reasonable price. Went to two more stores and still could not find unsweetened shredded coconut. Got a haircut spontaneously and now hate my appearance more than ever. Three hour FRG Leader course in the evening. I wanted to bang my head on the table. Stayed up late to work on my other blogging gig. 
Thursday: Splurged on a tall soy chai tea latte from Starbucks. It made me happy inside. Sam's Club with friends. Completely cheated on my diet by scarfing down two sides of Mexican rice and a beef fajita burrito. Totally worth it. The Hubby told me I looked skinny. Also made me happy inside. Three hour FRG Leader course part two. I wanted to bang another girl's head on the table.
Friday: Baking and lots of food in store. Maybe get new tires.
Saturday: Heavy cleaning of the house in preparation for a potluck on Sunday. Volunteer appreciation ceremony.

Will catch up on blogging later. Looking forward to less busy days, but also thankful that time is flying by.

XOXO.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I don't see anything that says "preparing for awesome sister's arrival next weekend!"