Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Truth




I honestly cannot tell you when I last shaved my legs. Days? Absolutely. Weeks? Most definitely. A month? Quite possibly. I just know that when I look down at my legs they look like my legs from middle school and most of high school.

My mother refused to let us shave. Nair was a proper solution, except that I was severely allergic to whatever crazy chemical that is in Nair that BURNS YOUR HAIR OFF. How this was safer than a razor? I have no clue.

Have I worn shorts recently and proudly showed of my hairiness? Uh huh. (See 5K)

Am I a feminist who doesn't believe in shaving? Nope.

Am I just incredibly lazy? You betcha.

I am so lazy, in fact, that I'm considering waiting to shave until right before The Hubby is scheduled to be home. His return is fortunately so soon that I can definitely hold off. No one gets close enough to me to see the hairs on my legs, anyway! This reasoning also applies to giving Bella a bath. Her stench has penetrated our carpets.

I know that after this you find me wildly attractive. I'm quite a catch, aren't I?

I feel bad for The Hubby who has to shave his face daily. Sucka!

Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

1 comment:

Mimi and CC Cabana said...

After having children, my hair growth patterns changed dramatically! See what you have to look forward to?!? Now I hardly ever shave my legs because I only have about 10 hairs on each leg. I was never a hairy person, but I definitely used to have more hair on my legs pre-pregnancy. I guess it's the change in estrogen levels?