Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Day in the Life

Since we only have one car and The Hubby's schedule is still somewhat unpredictable, I am typically stuck at the house. Here is what my typical day looks like (edited with Bella included):

0500 The Hubby's alarm goes off. I groan and fall back asleep.
0515 The Hubby can't get Bella to go potty so I get up and try myself.

Bella often refuses to leave the carpeted bedroom because she hates walking on our wood laminate floors. Poor girl slips and slides all over the place.

0520 We exchange "I love you"'s and kisses. He leaves. I turn on the alarm. I fall back asleep.
0745 My body naturally wakes me up. I see the time. I fall back asleep.
0900 I finally get up. I let Bella out again. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I maybe change, but most likely not.
0910 I feed Bella her breakfast, two Omega-3 pills, and stuff an allergy pill down her throat. Then I give her ear drops.
0915 I turn on the TV to watch the "Today Show" while I fetch myself some cereal and soy milk. I also defrost the meat for dinner.
0915-1300 I blog, check up on all the other blogs I follow, watch Hulu or Netflix, and/or clean.
1300 I let Bella out again. I feed her lunch. I clean up the kitchen then I make myself some lunch.
1320 I eat my lunch while watching Hulu or Netflix.
1340 I get the mail.
1343-1600 I blog, check up on all the other blogs I follow, watch Hulu or Netflix, and/or cleaning.
1600 I let Bella out again. I shower.

I thought this was going to be a video of her running around the backyard, but instead I caught her doing her business.


1620 Back to the couch to do the things above.
1700 Prepare for dinner. I feed Bella dinner.
1730ish Greet the husband after a long day of work and feed him.
1820-2000 Wait for him to shower, work out, or do some office work. Entertain myself by blogging, checking up on other blogs, watching Hulu or Netflix, and/or clean.
2000-2230 Watch "Lost" or something else on Netflix.
2230 I let Bella out again. Get ready for bed and then sleep.

The Hubby has been coming home late or not at all once a week so imagine how much time I spend blogging, checking up on other blogs, watching Hulu or Netflix, and/or cleaning.

And this is why I need to get that job.

3 comments:

Spencer said...

when did you start lost? what episode are you on?

Tina said...

lol poor bella is hysterical scared to walk on the flor. poor dog! Go check out my blog ive got something there for ya :)

littletulip said...

hey min, i feel your pain. i am also job hunting at the moment. at least bella is there to keep you company now!