On my 22nd birthday (to be updated as the day goes on) I did/got the following:
- To get a kiss goodbye before Bella when The Hubby leaves for work in the morning
- For Bella to go potty without persuasion
- To walk around in my underwear for as long as possible
- To eat ice cream for breakfast (did not happen because I ate all my ice cream last night instead. FAIL)
- To bake without guilt
- For Brandon to come home for lunch
- Maybe some birthday cards in the mail instead of bills
- Phone calls or texts from my friends and family because I miss them
- Something fatty for dinner (maybe ice cream again)
- To watch at least two episodes of "Lost" before bed
- GOT HIRED FOR A JOB AS AN EDUCATIONAL AIDE
The job requires me to wrangle kindergarten kids 7.5 hours a day, 108 days a year, for only $8.58/ hour because minimum wage in Texas sucks arse. But whatever. This means I can buy knick knacks galore!!!
I start on August 13th. I better enjoy all the naps in the middle of the afternoon while I can!
Peace out, yo!