Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Couch Potato

I follow numerous television shows at one time, some great and some just embarrassing to admit. I put a star next to the shows that I would actually recommend. The other shows are mostly to fill my time or they're guilty pleasures.

Comedy/Dramedy:
*Drop Dead Diva (Lifetime)
*Chuck (NBC)
*Psych (USA Network)
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
*Modern Family (ABC)
The Office (NBC)
*Big Bang Theory (CBS)
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
*Weeds (Showtime)
*Community (NBC)
Glee (Fox)

Drama:
*Parenthood (NBC)
Supernatural (CW)
*Leverage (TNT)
*Brothers and Sisters (ABC)
Lie to Me (Fox)
*Bones (Fox)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
Life Unexpected (CW)
*Dexter (Showtime)
Castle (ABC)
Burn Notice (USA)
Covert Affairs (USA)
White Color (USA)
Human Target (Fox)
The Gates (ABC)
*Flash Forward (ABC)
Flash Point (CBS)

Reality:
Bachelor/Bachelorette (ABC)
*Master Chef (Fox)
So You Think You Can Dance (Fox)
American Idol (Fox)
Wipeout (ABC)
What Would You Do? (ABC)

Shows I Netflixed:
*Rescue Me (FX)
Lost (ABC)
*24 (Fox)
Better off Ted (NBC)
*Party Down (Showtime)

New Shows I Want to Follow:
Chase (NBC)
The Event (NBC)
Outsourced (NBC)
My Generation (ABC)
No Ordinary Family (ABC)

Can you believe I have so much time to devote to watching television?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

UH holy crap ive underestimated you.....

you watch supernatural!?!?!? and you need to explain the appeal of dexter to me because it just looks scary

littletulip said...

i watched wipeout for the first time last night-at first i was like ok, what is this? but i ended up laughing so hard!