Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Gmail Fox

Do you have your Gmail account set to the Tea House theme? The Hubby and I have the same theme. He's a copy cat. I am envious of this little fox's life.

All he does is fill the bird bath with water...
Tai Chi with his friends....
Dine with a monkey...
Play his flute for some ducklings...
Tend to his garden...
When we first moved to Texas we stayed in a hotel for about five nights. On one of these nights I was particularly exhausted so I went to bed first while The Hubby stayed up on his laptop. I was sleeping peacefully when he woke me up.

B: Babe! Babe!
M: What?
B: There is a freakin' turtle eating the fox's garden!!
M: What?!
B: A turtle is eating the fox's garden! The fox is just sleeping. He doesn't even know! The turtle is eating his freakin' garden!!
M: ...Uh, honey. Did you have to wake me up now to tell me this? You couldn't have told me this in the morning?

I tried to screen capture this so-called turtle thief, but I have yet to see it. Sometimes, I think my husband reverts to being a five year old.

This post is produced by The Hubby.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spencer said...

pics or it didnt happen!