Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! And those who say that they don't need one day out of the year to show someone that they love them is FULL OF CRAP. I want my day to show The Hubby extra love and I would also like kisses on the forehead and an excuse to bake a beautiful cake.

Today, I am dog sitting Penny. The two pups are in the backyard running around right now and hopefully they will tire each other out. Later this afternoon, I am going on post for a free spouse spa day where I am told that I will be able to get a mani/pedi and a massage.

I recently painted my toenails a light and fun purple because I thought I needed to do something exciting, and anything other than pink or red on my nails is what I consider to be exciting. But then the freezing cold was still able to penetrate through my socks so my feet also turned a slight purple. My purple toenails that were supposed to be cute turned into looking diseased.

And tonight I plan on making a pizza for myself and eat it in front of the television while watching "The Bachelor". Why are all the Michelle's on the show bat crazy?

1 comment:

Joana said...

happy valentine's day! i got your card and yes, i would be honored to be your valentine :)