Monday, August 9, 2010

Rock, Paper, Scissors 2.0

While we're about to go to bed:

The Hubby: Let's play rock, paper, scissors.
Me: No. I always lose.
The Hubby: Come on...rock, paper, scissors.

[I hold out scissors. He holds out rock]

The Hubby: Let's go again.
Together: Rock, paper, scissors

[I hold out paper. He holds out rock but changes it to just a finger]

The Hubby: Lightning bolt!!
Me: What?! There's no lightning bolt!!

This goes on for awhile. I continue losing to his lightning bolt.

Together: Rock, paper, scissors

[I hold out scissors. He holds out his finger. I then wiggle my fingers].

Me: Water balloon!!
The Hubby: M4!! [shooting noises]

You can't lose to an M4 rifle.


2 comments:

Spencer said...

the spock episode was the first thing i thought of

Debbie said...

LOL, me too.

Rules for Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock

1. Scissors cuts Paper
2. Paper covers Rock
3. Rock crushes Lizard
4. Lizard poisons Spock
5. Spock smashes Scissors
6. Scissors decapitates Lizard
7. Lizard eats Paper
8. Paper disproves Spock
9. Spock vaporizes Rock
10. Rock crushes Scissors